Monday 4 February 2013

Come Back Any Time


Come Back Any Time

       Douglas Tooeyes


                        any time that its you only
                        any time you're feeling blue
                        any time you've been so lonely
                        that's the time i'll think of you

Come on, you can show me, Miss. I won't look when you try it on, I promise, and then when we know it fits right I'll put it in a bag and you can take it home knowing it was just the right one for you, okay? Are you in there still or is my voice just too small to be heard? I didn't want to speak too loud so everyone could hear because I know you are, ah, a little bit, well, sensitive about the topic. Okay, first take off your shirt and also your camisole and then tell me when you've got them off and I will come in and look and sort of measure to make sure what sizes to get and then I'll go get some that I think might fit you right and we'll try them on one at a time. I will go out each time you put one on and then come back in to see if it's the one that is best for you, all right? Okay? Miss? I've done this lots. I'm an expert at it and so you are in good hands and with someone who knows brassieres. No one in lingerie knows more than Old Wanda, I can tell you. That's what the other girls who work here often tell customers. Anyway, are you ready? Oh, okay, I see you still have your shirt on. I'll wait just a minute more and then stick my nose in again. We have a special now on Maidenform starters. They're nine ninety-nine, reduced from sixteen ninety-five. Oops, there's another customer. Syble! Someone at the front for you!  Mam, over there in aisle four will help you. I'm with another customer right now. Are you ready then, Miss? Oh, good, you got it off. Mmm, you are quite well, uh, started already I see. I think I have a nice little number in mind but we'll try a few others first. To start with, I'll just measure you around the chest. Take it around the back, oof, sorry, like this, and up under the armpits here. You have to make sure its right up under the arms, can you feel, like this--oops, sorry--otherwise the measurement will be wrong and for years you will think you're one size when you're another. We don't want that, do we? And now make sure the tape covers the nipples completely. You want it right over the nipples--no, no, like this, here; I'll adjust it and make it, uh, right there, right there, yeah, riiiight . . . there--so you can't see them at all. Right over the nipples. Then you know the tape is in the right place and the fit will be exact, you know? So at home look in the mirror when you're fitting yourself for a new bra--here, I'll just move your shoulders with my hands like this and you stand straight in front of the mirror and look at yourself close up like this; see? No, closer. Don't be scared. Closer. Yes, good. See what I mean?--and just check and make sure these small pink spots here are covered by the tape. Then you'll know. Okay, so I'll be right back. If you're cold at all just throw your shirt over your shoulders till I come. Hi, I'm back. Oh, no, no, take it off again. And now let's see. Yes, this is the young girl's Playtex. It's the one some girls prefer cause it's got some nice lace at the front of the cups and this little pink bow between the breasts. It's very pretty, see? We'll just slip your arms into the straps like this and I'll hook it in the back. Now face me. Oh, let me just adjust the bow a little, like that. What do you think? It does look good on you. . . . but I think you should also try this one. A Lady Di. Made by a French company. It is black and I doubt you would want a black one for your first bra but let's try it on anyway. Take off the first one or I can't get this one on, right? It would be like wearing two hats ha, ha, ha.  Anyway, okay, so now, into the straps and over your boobies. Bend down and shake them like this is the right way. Hold the cups on both sides with your hands and shake your breasts into the cups when you are bent forward. That way they fall nice and deep into the bra. Okay. Oh, lovely, Miss. You look just adorable! Yes, you are a pretty one. Syble, come over here and just see this! It's perfect for the little Miss, wouldn't you say? Syble? Ah, forget her, she's busy. I think it's great, but how does it feel across the back? Is it sore here between the shoulder blades when I press my palms against the ribs there? How about there? No? Okay, good. How about the nipples? Do they feel like they are being pressured? Are they okay? Not too tight? Not too loose? Let's see. You should be able to get a finger behind the cup. Yes, I can. See? Now you try it. Yes, like that. Good. Right. It seems to fit exactly for your slim frame. Can you imagine the size I have to wear? Between you and me a forty-five triple D, can you believe it?! Lord, how did I ever get these? My husband just can't keep his . . . . Ah, forget that, Ah, okay, let's try on one more at least. You want the black one? That's the one you prefer? Try this one first and then you can go. The Maidenform is specially designed to make you girls feel secure but also attractive, you see, because it is padded at the sides, it is scooped quite low over the top and just there where the nipple sits it is a little bit see-through, can you see that? Won't you wonder what a boyfriend would think if he ever saw . . . . No, of course you wouldn't. Silly me! I sometimes forget what I'm saying and, well, anyway, try this on and then choose the one you prefer and I'll go ring it up. The black one? You're sure, now, honey? The French one? All right. Now, let's see. That will be twenty-three fifty-five with tax. Thank you dearie, and come back for a fitting any time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment